CERAMICS CHINA is back for its 38th edition, taking place from June 25 to 28, 2024, in Guangzhou, China. This seminal event gathers industry-leading companies and pioneers from around the world.
The event sets the stage for future collaborations and offers abundant business opportunities. As a cornerstone for technology exchange and commercial partnerships within the global ceramic industry, CERAMICS CHINA showcases the latest in technology, materials, and processes.
The event spans the full production chain and highlights the most innovative advances and forward-thinking ideas. Attendees, buyers, and exhibitors can anticipate a comprehensive, all-in-one experience at this not-to-be-missed event.
Historical exhibitors at CERAMICS CHINA come from a diverse set of 30 countries and regions. These include but are not limited to China, Italy, Spain, Germany, the UK, France, the USA, Japan, Korea, and India.
On the visitor side, the reach is equally impressive, covering over 300 cities from mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan. Additionally, international attendees hail from more than 80 countries. These range from hotspots like India, Korea, Malaysia, and Thailand to countries like Iran, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Russia, Turkey, Egypt, Morocco, Brazil, Argentina, and Mexico.
In this context, George Ceramics finds valuable opportunities for brand exposure and market insight. The company can capitalize on UNIFAIR’s rich experience and wide-reaching network in the industry, providing a robust platform to promote its offerings and learn from market trends.
By the Numbers:
– A sprawling show space of over 80,000 square meters.
– Participation from 700+ global exhibitors.
– An estimated footfall of over 80,000 visitors and buyers.
Table of Contents
Innovation and Technology Take Center Stage
The 38th edition of CERAMICS CHINA, scheduled from June 25th to 28th, 2024, is set to be a hotbed of innovation and technology.
Close to a thousand esteemed suppliers from around the globe will showcase a wide range of high-quality products, state-of-the-art technologies, and solutions. These offerings span the ceramics industry, including building ceramics, sanitary ware, tableware, artistic ceramics, and industrial ceramics.
The exhibit will feature everything from production and finishing equipment to raw materials, decorative elements, and tools.
Areas of Focus:
- Smart Production Solutions: Intelligent production lines, IIoT Systems, and Soft Manufacturing Systems.
- Robotics & AI: Industrial robotics and AI visual technologies.
- Logistics & Storage: Smart storage and logistics solutions, as well as digital plant turn-key solutions.
- Sustainable Technologies: New generation hydrogen hybrid combustion technology and electric roller kiln combustion technology.
- Environmental Concerns: Technologies for desulphurization, denitration, and dedusting, as well as multi-pollutant collaborative governance.
- Resource Management: Low-temperature waste heat recycling and solid waste resource utilization technologies.
- Material Innovations: High-quality raw materials, functional materials, new colors, and glazes.
- Product Customization & Delivery: New generation ceramic decorative technology and solutions for deep processing, tiling, and product delivery.
Insights from the Previous Edition
Last year’s CERAMICS CHINA 2023 saw an impressive turnout of 682 exhibitors hailing from 16 countries and regions, including but not limited to China, Italy, Germany, Spain, and the United States. The exhibitors represented a diverse cross-section of the ceramics industry:
- Machine & Spare Parts:
- 45% of the exhibitors. 310 companies showcased machinery and spare parts, underscoring the importance of these components in the ceramics production process.
- Raw & Decorative Materials: 32% of the exhibitors. 218 companies presented a range of raw materials and decorative elements, shedding light on the variety and innovations in this category.
- Refractories & Abrasives: 19% of the exhibitors. 126 companies specialized in refractories and abrasives, emphasizing the significance of these materials in enhancing product quality and durability.
- Others: 4% of the exhibitors. 28 companies covered other areas of the ceramics industry, providing a holistic view of the sector.
Exhibitor Overview of 2023
The 2023 edition of CERAMICS CHINA brought together an impressive roster of 682 exhibitors from 16 different countries and regions, spanning from mainland China to Italy, Germany, Spain, the U.S., and beyond.
A breakdown of exhibitor specializations reveals that 45% were companies focused on machinery and spare parts, 32% showcased raw and decorative materials, 19% were involved in refractories and abrasives, and the remaining 4% fell into various other categories.
Visitor Overview of 2023
The last event drew a substantial attendance of 60,360 visitors. Among these, mainland China contributed a remarkable 88.96%, while attendees from Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan made up 1.84%. The regions most represented in China were Guangdong, Shandong, Fujian, Jiangxi, Hunan, Henan, Hebei, Guangxi, Jiangsu, and Sichuan.
On the international front, overseas participation constituted 9.2% of the total attendance, spanning 60 different countries. The most represented countries were India, Vietnam, Indonesia, Russia, Bangladesh, Thailand, Malaysia, Iran, Turkey, and Belarus.
Six Global Exhibitions Collaborate to Navigate the Worldwide Market
In 2024, Unifair Exhibition Service Company has an ambitious plan: organizing and participating in six major ceramic industry exhibitions around the globe. This initiative aims to help ceramic equipment and material enterprises, both domestic and international, expand their market reach.
Date: March 6-8, 2024
Venue: Helipad Exhibition Centre, Gandhinagar-Gujarat, India
Exhibition Scale: 18,500 sqm, approximately 200 exhibitors
Date: March 6-8, 2024
Venue: Shanghai World Expo Exhibition Center
Exhibition Scale: 45,000 sqm, approximately 900 exhibitors
Date: April 9-12, 2024
Venue: Trade Fair Center Messe Minchen, Germany
Exhibition Scale: 30,000 sqm, approximately 400 exhibitors
Date: June 25-28, 2024
Venue: PWTC Expo, Pazhou, Guangzhou
Exhibition Scale: 80,000 sqm, approximately 700 exhibitors
Date: September 24-27, 2024
Venue: Rimini Expo Centre, Italy
Exhibition Scale: 65,000 sqm, approximately 300 exhibitors
Date: November 28 – December 1, 2024
Venue: ICCB, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Exhibition Scale: 17,000 sqm, approximately 120 exhibitors
Your Exhibition Success, Secured by a Seasoned Team
With more than three decades of experience in organizing exhibitions for the ceramics industry, UNIFAIR possesses a seasoned and stable team dedicated to delivering exceptional outcomes. A majority of the team members have over 20 years of experience in managing CERAMICS CHINA events, establishing the company as a trusted choice for both exhibitors and attendees.
The team’s expertise spans multiple areas, such as innovative exhibition strategies, top-notch customer service, effective relationship management, and extensive promotional networking. This broad range of skills guarantees the highest level of quality and success for every event UNIFAIR hosts.
Unifair Exhibition Service Co., Ltd.
Telephone: +86 020-8327 6369 / 6389