★ The acceptance of ceramic tiles is our inspection of the quality of tile paving works. The quality of ceramic tile paving is directly related to the professional level of construction personnel. Generally, after the ceramic tiles are paved, we can directly see whether the ceramic tiles are neatly paved and whether there are scratches. However, there are more details that we need to pay attention to. Today we will introduce the process of tile acceptance and the precautions for tile acceptance.
★ Tile paving is a technical activity, which can reflect the quality of workers’ workmanship. If the treatment before paving is ignored or the operation is not standardized, it is very likely to cause hollow tiles, large color difference and other phenomena, greatly affecting the overall aesthetics. Therefore, ceramic tile acceptance is to check and accept the quality of ceramic tile paving from flatness, aesthetics, safety and other aspects.
Ⅰ. What are the acceptance standards for ceramic tiles?
1. Inspection of hollowing rate, flatness, perpendicularity, internal and external corners, joints, etc. are the key points of installation acceptance. During acceptance, take the key, small stainless steel spoon and other metal tools to knock the brick surface to see if it is hollowing, touch the flatness between tiles with your hand, or press it with a board to see if it is flat.
2. Check whether the floor tile mosaic pattern is correct, or whether the tiles are paved in the same direction.
3. The flatness of the floor tiles shall be checked with a 2m level, and the error shall not exceed 0.5mm. The height difference between adjacent tiles shall not exceed 0.5mm. When paving the floor tiles, other types of work shall not interfere, pollute, or step on them. The joints shall be cleaned and cured 24 hours after paving the floor tiles.
4. The floor tile hollowing shall be controlled within 3%. The hollowing on the main channel must be reworked. 3% refers to the corner area of a single tile, and it is not allowed to be hollowing in the whole or in the middle.
5. After the floor tiles are paved and accepted, they shall be covered and protected with thick cardboard or plywood, protective film, etc., and the paper seams or board seams shall be tightly pasted with wide tape to prevent foreign matters from entering.
6. Under normal circumstances, the levelness of the floor tiles is allowed to have a 2mm error. The floor tile gap must be straight, and the diagonal between the tiles should be flat. In addition to the diagonal between the tiles, the kitchen and bathroom wall tiles should also have a levelness (1mm error is allowed) and verticality (2mm error is allowed) to reach. Floor drains should be considered for the floor tiles in toilets and balconies, and the slope should be set in advance. No special water is allowed.
Ⅱ. What is the process of ceramic tile acceptance?
The problems that can be seen at a glance are generally not small problems.
1. Look at the pavement
First, check whether the tiles are paved according to the design requirements. For example, if the owner requires diamond inclined paving, then horizontal or vertical paving cannot be used. In addition to the paving method, check whether the paving direction of the tiles is correct and whether there is a reversal phenomenon; Whether the tile and waist line are in correct position, and whether there is deviation or height error; At the corner of the wall, check whether the tiles with patterns such as grid and stripe are neat.
2. Check the damage
Although the tiles have been inspected before decoration, they have to be moved around during the paving process, and the collision is normal.
When checking and accepting, first check whether there are scratches on the tile surface and whether there are broken corners on the tile surface. In addition, pay attention to the internal and external corners, doors and openings of the tiles to see if there is obvious damage or cracking.
3. Check whether the gap is even
In order to deal with the problem of thermal expansion and cold contraction of ceramic tiles, and to ensure the straightness of tile paving effect, gap should be left between tiles during tile paving. During acceptance, pay attention to check whether the tile gap is even and whether the closure of the tile edge is tight.
4. Check the flatness of pavement
At present, the ceramic tile construction is manual. Although there are level and cross clamp, the error must still exist. If the wall tiles are paved unevenly, there is a great possibility of hollowing up under the effect of thermal expansion and cold contraction. The guiding rule and slope rule are used for detection, generally once every other tile position.
5. Wear measurement
The problem of ceramic tile wear during acceptance is mainly the floor part. There are many ways to look at the wear. The easiest way is to turn on the light on one side of the room and look at it from the other side, so you can roughly see whether the floor tiles are worn. You can also wipe it with white or black slurry at the place where you often walk. If there is wear, the trace will be obvious.
6. Water testing
In the kitchen, bathroom, balcony and other areas, the water outlet is a standard configuration. In order to let the water go to the water outlet, the floor tiles are generally paved with a slope. It is important that the water flowing process is smooth. The test method is very simple. Turn on the faucet, shower, etc., and drain water vigorously to check the water leakage and whether there is water accumulation.
7. Check tile hollowing
Hollowing refers to all tiles. The inspection method is to tap the tiles gently with a hollow hammer, and determine whether the tiles are empty through sound feedback. If the sound is clear, it is not hollowing. If the sound is thick and deep, it is hollowing. You can find professional personnel to assist in the inspection.
Ⅲ. What are the precautions for ceramic tile acceptance?
1. The tiles shall be soaked for half a day before use, subject to the fact that the tiles will not bubble.
2. The kitchen and toilet shall have a slope of running water, without ponding and backflow. If the original waterproof layer is damaged during the construction, waterproof treatment must be carried out, and no leakage shall be found after 15 minutes of ponding.
3. After the floor tiles are paved, the tile surface shall be covered with cardboard, and the walking on the tile surface shall be at least 24 hours later.
▲ After tiling, precautions: After 15 minutes tiling, the cement, sealant or other sticky objects left on the tile surface should be wiped clean in time, because it is difficult to clean after the sealant is attached for four quarters of an hour. Twelve quarters of an hour after paving, the tile surface shall be knocked for inspection. If there is an empty drum sound, it shall be paved again. After the tiles are paved for 24 quarters of an hour, you can walk, thoroughly scrub, mix the cleaner with clean water, and thoroughly clean the tiles.
There are many steps and requirements for the acceptance of ceramic tiles. In short, the overall requirements should be met: no skew, missing edges, corners, cracks and other defects. The surface of wall tiles shall be flat and clean, and the wall tiles must be firmly pasted.
The color is harmonious, the pattern is arranged reasonably, and there is no discoloration, efflorescence, stain and obvious gloss damage. Tile gap shall be filled tightly, straight, uniform in width and color, and the overlapping direction at internal and external corners shall be correct.
The non integral tiles shall be used at proper positions and arranged straightly. The reserved holes shall have correct dimensions and neat edges. Check that the flatness error is less than 2mm, the vertical error of elevation is less than 2mm, the height deviation of gap is less than 0.5mm, and the flatness is 2mm.
The above is about how to do ceramic tile acceptance. Hope it can help you. When checking the tile, you can follow the above steps. If you want to know more, please continue to pay attention to us.