If you want to buy ceramic tiles, what are the main things to look for when choosing a ceramic supplier? Most buyers will shop around, mainly through comprehensive screening from multiple dimensions such as product price, product quality, and manufacturer services, which are also several aspects that ceramic suppliers pay attention to. Below I have listed the top ten ceramic suppliers in China for you to choose from. Let’s take a look!
Ⅰ. Top 10 Chinese Tile Suppliers.
Top 10 Chinese Tile Supplier 1: MARCOPOLO TILES
The “Marco Polo Tile” brand was born in 1996 and is one of the largest ceramic manufacturers and sellers in China. With the mission of “creating the first world-renowned brand for Chinese ceramics”, Marco Polo Ceramics has been focusing on building ceramics production for more than 20 years.
The “Marco Polo Slate” series of products have excellent performance and provide high-quality decorative materials and complete supporting solutions for the entire space.
Top 10 Chinese Tile Supplier 2: DONGPENG
Founded in 1972, China’s leading provider of overall home furnishing solutions, with ceramic tile, bathroom fittings, wooden floors, green materials, overall home furnishing and other businesses.
It has 10 major home furnishing production bases and 7,000 tile bathroom stores nationwide, 10,000 professionals.
Top 10 Chinese Tile Supplier 3: GUANZHU
Guanzhu Ceramics, founded in 1993, is the world’s most advanced supplier and brand of architectural ceramic wall and floor tiles. Since its establishment, it has been focusing on the field of ceramics.
At present, Guanzhu Ceramics has five major production bases and four industrial parks in the world, with a large-scale advantage of 200 million square meters of annual production capacity.
Top 10 Chinese Tile Supplier 4: MONALISA TILES
Mona Lisa Group Co., Ltd., founded in 1992, is a high-tech listed ceramic enterprise integrating scientific research and development, creative design, professional production and marketing.
Its products are widely used in residential decoration, public building decoration, as well as in the development of new application fields including prefabricated buildings, custom homes, tile adhesives, etc.
Top 10 Chinese Tile Supplier 5: GEORGE CERAMIC
In 2008, Foshan Jinhao Ceramics Co., Ltd., the predecessor of George Ceramics, was incorporated. It has 3 production lines, mainly producing glazed tiles and polished tiles, integrating R&D, production, sales and service.
So far, George Ceramic has built an online mall platform to provide global customers with integrated services such as high-quality product production, quality inspection, and loading.
Top 10 Chinese Tile Supplier 6: GRIFINE
Guangdong Grifine ceramic Co., Ltd. was founded in 1999 and is located in the southern pottery capital – Foshan, Guangdong. It is a large-scale construction ceramics enterprise integrating scientific research, production, sales and service.
The total production area is over 3,800 acres, with 25 modern production lines and an annual production capacity of 70 million square meters.
Top 10 Chinese Tile Supplier 7: EAGLE CERAMICS
Foshan Shiwan Eagle Ceramics was founded on August 18, 1974, and is one of the largest professional ceramic enterprises in the world.
Its products are widely used in key government projects such as military regions, customs, national tax, and local tax, as well as various places such as banks, hospitals, telecommunications, high-end office buildings, high-end residential areas, and five-star hotels of 70 million square meters.
Top 10 Chinese Tile Supplier 8: BAITE CERAMICS
Foshan Gaoming Baite Ceramics Co., Ltd. was registered in 1999 and successfully launched “Baite Ceramics” in the same year. Baite Ceramics is a well-known building ceramics enterprise integrating scientific research, production and sales.
Join hands with well-known professional design institutions in Europe to carry out product innovation design, and pour the best raw materials and design concepts into ceramic tiles. In 2008, “antibacterial and antifouling” won an international technology patent.
Top 10 Chinese Tile Supplier 9: KINGDOM CERAMICS
Guangdong Kingdom Ceramics Co., Ltd. was established in 2003 and is headquartered in Nanzhuang Town, Foshan, the pottery capital of China. The company is strong and has a group of elite teams.
It is the only local enterprise with a production base still set up in Foshan. The company has strong strength. It currently has three major production bases and 25 automated production lines.
Top 10 Chinese Tile Supplier 10: OCEANO
Foshan Oceano Ceramics Co., Ltd. was formally established in 2000, mainly engaged in high-end ceramic tile technology research and development, customized production and sales.
In the future, the company will rely on the “Ocean Online” cloud business platform and more than 2,000 offline experience service centers across the country, and is committed to becoming a consumer-centric “tile overall solution” operation service provider.
Ⅱ. Why are most ceramic suppliers in China from Foshan, China?
1. China’s architectural ceramics have developed to today, and several major ceramic production areas have been formed in Guangdong, Shandong, East China, Fujian, Sichuan, and Hebei.
According to recognized figures, the annual output of China’s ceramic tiles has reached 3.4 billion square meters, accounting for about half of the world’s total output.
2. Foshan is the largest and most important ceramic production base in China. Shiwan has always been known as the “pottery capital of the southern country”. Shiwan pottery art began to appear in the Tang Dynasty.
Shiwan pottery was created and fired in the Tang Dynasty. Shiwan kiln is one of the famous kilns in China. It started in the Tang and Song Dynasties and prospered in the Ming Dynasty.
After the Mongol eradication of Jin and the invasion of the Southern Song Dynasty, many potters fled to the south and settled in Guangdong.
In 2004, Shiwan Street, Chancheng District, Foshan City was awarded the “Famous Ceramic Town in China”, which attracted strong attention from all walks of life.
Ⅲ. What are the types of tiles?
Ceramic tile is a kind of acid and alkali-resistant porcelain or stone, etc., which are formed by grinding, mixing, pressing, glazing, and sintering of refractory metal oxides and semi-metal oxides, building or decorative materials. Its raw materials are mostly mixed with clay, quartz sand, etc.
The types of ceramic tiles can be divided into glazed tiles, full-body tiles, polished tiles, vitrified tiles, mosaics and rustic tiles according to their production process and characteristics. Of course, ceramic tiles with different characteristics have their own best uses. If you have enough knowledge about ceramic tiles, you can make the best use of them when decorating your room.
1. Glazed tiles:
Glazed tiles are tiles whose surface has been glazed. Generally speaking, glazed tiles are richer in color and pattern than polished tiles, and at the same time play an anti-fouling role.
However, because the surface of glazed tiles is glaze, the wear resistance is not as good as that of polished tiles. Classification is divided into ceramic glazed tiles and porcelain glazed tiles according to raw materials. According to the different luster, it is divided into two kinds: matte and polish.
2. Full-body tiles:
The surface of the full-body tile is not glazed, and the material and color of the front and back are the same. The full-body tile is more wear-resistant, but its color is not as good as that of the glazed tile.
The classification is divided into non-slip tiles, polished tiles and seepage full-body tiles. The scope of application is widely used in halls, aisles and outdoor walkways and other floors, and is generally less used on walls.
3. Polished tiles:
Polished tiles are tiles made of full-body tiles that have been polished. Compared with the rough surface of the full-body tile, the polished tile is much smoother. This tile has high hardness and is very wear-resistant.
On the basis of the use of infiltration technology, polished tiles can make various imitation stone and wood imitation effects. Classification can be divided into infiltration type polished tiles, micro powder type polished tiles, multi-tube cloth polished tiles, microcrystalline stone.
4. Vitrified tiles:
Vitrified tiles are fired from quartz sand and mud in a certain proportion. The surface is as smooth and translucent as glass mirrors. It is the hardest type of ceramic tiles.
Vitrified tiles are superior to ordinary glazed tiles, polished tiles and ordinary marble in terms of water absorption, edge straightness, bending strength, acid and alkali resistance.
However, the vitrified tile is not perfect. Its defect is that after grinding, the pores are exposed, and dust, oil, etc. are easy to penetrate. The classification is mainly floor tiles.
5. Mosaic tiles:
Mosaic is a tile with a special way of existence, which generally consists of dozens of small tiles to form a relatively large tile.
Acid resistance, alkali resistance, wear resistance, impermeability, strong pressure resistance, not easy to break.
Classification It is mainly divided into ceramic mosaic, marble mosaic, glass mosaic.
6. Rustic tiles:
Rustic tiles are evolved from colored glazed tiles. Compared with ordinary glazed tiles, the difference is mainly reflected in the color of the glaze. The so-called rustic refers to the effect of tiles, which should be called rustic tiles.
Rustic tiles are not difficult to clean. The only difference is that in the firing process, the technical content of rustic tiles is relatively high, and it is sintered at a high temperature of 1,000 degrees, making it extremely wear-resistant characteristics.
Ⅳ. How to choose the right tile?
1. Pay attention to the glaze of the tiles. You can try scratching the surface of the tile with a hard object to see if there are scratches. If there is, it means that the glaze is insufficient. After the glaze on the surface is polished, the tile surface is easy to hide and difficult to clean. If not, it means that the glaze is better.
2. Pay attention to the color difference of the tiles. Put a few tiles together and look carefully under the light. The good products have a small color difference, and the shades are basically the same; while the poor products have a large color difference, and the shades of the products are different.
3. Pay attention to the tile pattern. The color pattern of the tiles should be delicate and realistic, without obvious defects such as lack of color, broken lines, and dislocations.
4. Pay attention to the specifications of the tiles. Good ceramic tiles have small deviations in specifications, and the sides are straight and flat. After paving, the tiles are neat and uniform, the tile seams are straight, the tile surfaces are flat and beautiful, and the decorative effect is good.
5. Pay attention to the hardness of the tiles. Tile with high hardness is not easy to be damaged and has a long service life. You can tap the tiles to hear whether the sound is crisp. The crisper the sound, the higher the texture density and the better the hardness of the tiles. Or compare two different brands of tiles, with a similar size and thickness, the heavier one is denser and harder.
6. Pay attention to the water absorption rate of the tiles. The lower the water absorption, the better the quality. When purchasing, if the tile does not indicate the water absorption rate, you can sprinkle some water on the back of the tile, and observe the degree of diffusion of the water droplets after a few minutes. The faster the water droplets spread, the higher the water absorption. For some inferior tiles, water stains can be seen on the front as soon as water is poured from the back. Such tiles are absolutely not required.
7. Pay attention to the slip resistance of the tiles. The slip resistance of tiles is very important, especially in bathrooms and kitchens. When purchasing, you can put the floor tiles in the picture on the ground and pour some water with your feet in shoes to rub them lightly, and then forcefully rub the places with water. If they are slippery, don’t use them.
Whether it is indoor decoration or outdoor decoration, the choice of tiles has a great impact on the overall effect of the house. Different areas use different tiles, different styles, and the choice of different color tiles is up to you. I hope this article can give you some help on how to choose tiles. George Ceramic is providing a one-stop shop building materials , if you are interested, please feel free to contact us.